Sign in to follow this  
RMP2

Just a couple of 1/48 104s and some extras.

Ideally Id like to see them go together, but if theres no interest in that, then will entertain splitting all after a week or two of this being posted.

Hasegawas TF-104G.
All bagged, as new, but also comes with the very large DACO Belgian decal set and some left over Eduard PE that includes canopy sill details, mirrors and U/C detail bits.
I should have some spare AIM-9 missiles I can throw in if required too.

Eduards rebox of the F-104G Bundesfighter/NATO Fighter.
This is missing the C2 plastic seats and non bulged U/C doors (donated to a fellow modeller) but it does include Eduard Brassin Kormoran missiles and their pylons for a nice Marine build along with the resin seats, masks and 2 sets of the PE fret.
Also I found in the box a selection of loads more decals aside from the huge kit options, lots of part used sheets including markings as well as stencils from Revell and Hasegawa - German, Dutch and a full Hase F-104J sheet.
There is also a half used canopy mask set - its the bits to paint the glass to frame seal that I didnt use on my other 104.

Only looking at selling as I think Im overstocked and have limited shelf space... would really like to use these, its a very nice little package.

I think my pricing is somewhere near sensible, if Im a mile out, set me right and lets sort something.
I would like £100 incl UK mainland postage or best offer.
Collection is also possible for a little less cash - I am based just north of Lincoln (UK).

P1110404.jpg

P1110405.jpg

Cheers,

Rob