Make 'em jealous! What did you just get?

Today I are mostly bin worked on by my very talented frend Jen (the owner of Tolv's brother). Picture taken as soon as she was finished. I'll stick another one up when it has healed as there's a lot of subtle shading and colour that doesn't show here - all the skin coloured bits in the thistle and scroll aren't skin, they're colour the camera didn't pick up.

zHUPoCJ.jpg

The scroll has the Gaelic for 'I belong' inspired by my trip doing the NC500 last October, visiting Culloden and subsequent reading of clan histories. It's not TOO shortbread tin - there's no Scotty Dog for a start :D 

All of which reminds me, I still intend at some point to write a children's book featuring a sheepdog called Wullie and a sheep called Doug. I also have plans for an adult comedy set in Hartburn and starring Billy Ruben, the orangest man to be denied entry to the order. It's a strange netherworld I live in, and yes, I believe those are my pills. Thank you nurse.

Andy

Edited by Tolvcat
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4
8 hours ago, Tolvcat said:

Today I are mostly bin scribbled on by the owner of Tolv Cat's brother. Picture taken as soon as she was finished. I'll stick another one up when it has healed as there's a lot of subtle shading and colour that doesn't show here - all the skin coloured bits in the thistle and scroll aren't skin, they're colour the camera didn't pick up.

zHUPoCJ.jpg

The scroll has the Gaelic for 'I belong' inspired by my trip doing the NC500 last October, visiting Culloden and subsequent reading of clan histories. It's not TOO shortbread tin - there's no Scotty Dog for a start :D 

All of which reminds me, I still intend at some point to write a children's book featuring a sheepdog called Wullie and a sheep called Doug. I also have plans for an adult comedy set in Hartburn and starring Billy Ruben, the orangest man to be denied entry to the order. It's a strange netherworld I live in, and yes, I believe those are my pills. Thank you nurse.

Andy

Nice Andy. 

• Thanks 1