Grunhertz

ANA 616 desert sand, or is it pink Help

well so my P40 needs the topsides painting in ANA 616 desert sand (the USAAF one) that faded Pink any ideas? im thinking the preshade route on this with dark brown panel lines with a pink or even red coat in the centre of the panels then thin coats of ANA 616 over the top, just wondering if anyone out there has tried to replicate this colour? 

I see that you have not had any answers to this question and it may be too late, but MRP have ANA616 in their lacquer airbrush ready range.

If you have not used them before MRP lacquers spray like silk at a very low psi (10-12 or lower) and have built a reputation aas the best aibrush paints available, they have a huge range and I have recently got this shade for the P40F in my stash.

It is MRP -144 Sand  https://mrpaint.sk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=209&search=ANA+616

its a bit late the P40e is in the desert gb But thanks for the answer, I'm also having trouble finding MRP at the moment in the UK