dr_g

1:250 Scale Paper Model: Flower Class Corvette "Agassiz"

Hello, does make you wonder if any one actually builds the final for market versions of these.

Fantastic work, so very neat.

Cheers Richard

• Like 1

Thanks all, yes I contacted HMV with the images. They are going to double check with their test builder if he had the same issues. I did see one other build online, but this was of the same kit when it was on a paper model download site. They also had an issue with hull length, but simply cut the stern short (which on my version would put the holes for the depth charges significantly out of place relative to the magazines).

Finally got time to make some progress - mainly cutting out furniture for the bridge and various decks etc, but I did manage to fit the main bits of superstructure tonight:

s0eeUcp3.jpg

4KzmqkIt.jpg

Built up the interior parts for the bridge, including the laser-cut wheel, and what appears to be a Chesterfield sofa...

Neu32Nr9.jpg

5eHbg0vz.jpg

All will be pretty much hidden when the walls are fitted. As with the "Mellum", I used some thin acetate for the glazing. There's anther wheelhouse to fit above the first. Also built the basic structure of the funnel.

1eLj9jyr.jpg

• Thanks 1

Couple of pics of the wheelhouse before the roof goes on and it's all - almost - covered up...

UdcVMNjo.jpg

O6Z5cw2v.jpg

• Like 1

Bit more progress on the forward gun platform and the two launches:

MLuVdgSo.jpg

Also completed the rear AA gun platform:

Mbzin1wo.jpg

Still a long way to go...

4R2EMxk1.jpg

• Like 1