Sign in to follow this  
Deanflyer

Millennium Falcon

One of my quickest ever builds at five hours total, here's the Bandai 1/350 Millennium Falcon which I've just finished. A snap kit, which was perfectly moulded with no fit problems at all, only let down by the thick and unsticky stickers. Tiny little thing, less than four inches long, but I've photographed it with a single directional light source and fiddled with the backgrounds a bit, to give it a more suitable setting...

falconspace6.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&

falconspace4.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&

falconspace5.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&

falconspace7.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&

falconspace3.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&

Cheers,

Dean

• Like 4

Looks great Dean. Plenty of fun for a half day build. Had me laughing comparing your photo background to the one I did for my Star Destroyer. Yours is photographed brilliantly. You need to go t’other extreme now and do the 1/72 version (nudge nudge, I know of one going cheap).

2 hours ago, Toolmaker said:

Looks great Dean. Plenty of fun for a half day build. Had me laughing comparing your photo background to the one I did for my Star Destroyer. Yours is photographed brilliantly. You need to go t’other extreme now and do the 1/72 version (nudge nudge, I know of one going cheap).

Cheers...however, I rarely build the same subject twice so this is probably it for me with the MF. :-) 

1 hour ago, Drichc said:

Looks great fella.

I just wish we'd got to Japan to pick up a few at a sensible price (about £4.50).

Cheers mate. Don't worry, we will eventually... ;-)