I thought about it Steve, the Tamiya plastic is as smooth as glass, so why therefore put a layer of rough paint down that needs to be rubbed down to a glass like finish left overnight before decalling it's fine and because the surface is so smooth its shiny asĀ 

• Like 2

well It's done, Pics in the Gallery, Thanks to steve for the Idea, this has certainly been a change of pace and a welcome one At that I've really enjoyed this buildĀ 20200809_101903.thumb.jpg.18e7e96d17bd319a1d64a4c442762f17.jpg

• Like 3

Excellent model Darren - it looks like it could be 1/1 scale.

Incidentally, I've had a look in the Gallery and can't see your pics.

• Like 1

Well smart Daz.

I wouldn't dare show this to my mate,he'd try and get his ass on it to see if it goes better than his.

He's not rode his for a few years(he also says they're getting too valuable)though,usually blasts about on his

Super Tenere or his KTM.

Edited by Miggers
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Paul Brown said:

Ditto. A bonkers bike, you would never, ever see me perching my bum on one again.

They are a company that certainly take a different approach (the Xbow was also bonkers) but they are the only motoGP constructor to use a Ladder frame even though its now ovalised. This seems to be the only motorsport that allows major changes from the normĀ 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grunhertz said:

They are a company that certainly take a different approach (the Xbow was also bonkers) but they are the only motoGP constructor to use a Ladder frame even though its now ovalised. This seems to be the only motorsport that allows major changes from the normĀ 

MX's,enduro's and good trail bikes are my bag,I've had quite a few,raced a couple and ridden loads

• Like 1