14 minutes ago, Jessie_C said:

I guess since I'm not a chap my batcycles don't count?

My humblest apologies Jessie, Of course your batcycles count :) 

• Like 1

right.......been in the loft...stash depository and im surprised how few bike kits i have at the moment.........a few im not ready to build yet, some i cant get 'excited' about but ive found a suitable subject lol........a little bit different to what i was thinking of doing lol..............cant start til mid week though

there you can Now, 

ladies and gentleman your host for this build will be the guy above (steve) I will co host to help with software Etc. have fun 

• Thanks 1

On 6/22/2020 at 8:58 PM, Grunhertz said:

Steve you MAY want to specify TWO wheels lol 

To be fare the Reliants could be driven on a Motorcycle licence and that was exactly the market they were aiming at (well they had to be made for someone and only bikers would be daft enough!).

Duncan B

• Haha 5

I do in fact have two bikes in the collection - an Italeri 1/35 BMW R75...and a Revell-boxed ESCI 1/9...BMWR75. I have a ‘thing’ for R75s. At the rate that I’m not finishing the tiny P-40, I won’t be taking part here. I will be pressing my overly large beak to the glass, though :).

PS - do Kettenkraftrads count as bikes, or are they half-tracks? Or half-bikes? I have several of them in 1/35...

Edited by Dr Loopy
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Dr Loopy said:

do Kettenkraftrads count as bikes, or are they half-tracks? Or half-bikes? I have several of them in 1/35...

I think lets so no Dr, lets keep bikes as the usual 2 wheeled variety... :) 

• Thanks 1

The only motorcycle kit I have ever had is the one from the  Airfix 1/72 RAF WW2 Ground Vehicle Set and I've already built it 
Sorry Steve.   If I had known about the GB 3 or 4 years ago or whenever it was I would have saved it! xD 

m1eb2196c4tpaob6g.jpg

On a £2 coin.  My £1 coin must have been left in the shopping trolley  *sob* 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Mad Steve said:

Sooooooo.... Is no one else going to join in the GB? Is it me, do I smell? :) 

I’m still pondering the Italeri 1/35 BMW R75 (I’ve only got two bike kits, and they’re both of the same machine). I realise that “still pondering” doesn’t help much, I’m sorry 😬.

Still got me snart pressed firmly to the glass (probably laws against that :D) in similar hopes that more will pop up, though.

• Like 2

I got the 1/35 R75 out today to have a look at it - at the same time that I got out the Afrika Korps VW Käfir mit sechs Soldaten - and released that they would make a great vignette, especially with the Sd.Kfz. 250 mit Feldmarshall Rommel that I have lurking about the place...

I have, however, ordered a Tamiya 1/12 Suzi Katana 1100 (I rode a friend’s around the block once, terrified that I was going to drop it - even though it wasn’t much heavier, and with a good deal lower CoG, than the CX500 that I had at the time). The Katana should be here in a few days. The ‘Italian Red’ TS paint ‘required’ for the Ducati is out of stock :(.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, beowulf said:

as i remember the only thing to worry about the Kat kit is not making a mess when you attach the screen

Yep, thats true, but if you use Kristal Kleer it shouldnt make a mess. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1