Sign in to follow this  
azureglo

1/72 Lancaster decals

A long shot but has anyone here got the old Xtradecal 72061  “The Avro Lancaster in Post-War RAF & Foreign Service” decal sheet. I'm after the coastal command scheme specifically. Failing that anyone know of any 1/72 sheet that have this coastal command crest on it?

Coastal-cmd600

And if anyone has  the Tiger Force markings from the Airfix A08013 boxing, I would be very interested to take them off your hands

a08013-a

Cheers
Anil

Edited by azureglo

24 minutes ago, Grunhertz said:

can't help with that but didn't "inafix" sorry Airfix do a white Lanc? 

That was the 'Tiger Force' option from the A08013 boxing your thinking of fella.

How about looking on some Shackelton decal sheets for your Coastal Command badge Anil?

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Col. said:

That was the 'Tiger Force' option from the A08013 boxing your thinking of fella.

How about looking on some Shackelton decal sheets for your Coastal Command badge Anil?

Yup, already went through Hannants decals for Shackletons, Coastal command etc not a dickie bird: That Xtradecal sheet would nail it and I'm pretty sure that are a lot of AF Lancs in stashes that will never be built in a white/black scheme...mindyou might throw caution to the winds and do this...

49976428053_abbb6eee72_b.jpg

Edited by azureglo
  • Like 2