BlackMike Models

IPMS Glasgow Show in October cancelled

I have been notified by Bruce Smith who organises the Traders at the IPMS Glasgow Show that it will not be going ahead this year. It was scheduled for the 24th October.

Duncan B

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, phoenix54 said:

Duncan, @BlackMike Models at least they are thinking about the health of all the visitors, traders and their own members.

I'm with you and Darren @Grunhertz lets write off 2020, and hope for better in 2021, and everybody is virus free.

Paul

Completely agree, better to take the cautious approach and still have a model club to put a show on next year.

I’ve said it elsewhere but I am not missing the shows from either a commercial or personal point of view anyway. A lot of effort for very little return mostly.

Duncan B

• Like 1

At least they have had the sense to call it off already now, and are not living in some vain hope that everything will be fine by the Autumn., like another large show at that time of the year still seems to be doing.   They now have the time to watch what unfolds in the world over the next few (10-12) months, and see how the world re-adjusts and what becomes the workable and liveable with "new normal" so that they can then adjust the format and running of their show for next year.

• Like 3