Grunhertz

Announcement

2 hours ago, beowulf said:

well....just been sent home from work......since my other half is classed as very high risk due to her chemothrapy they dont want me around possibly catching something, thing is i can see the whole factory closed by the weekend

thing is the baarstewards have given me a laptop with a vpn log on so i can work from home!! ☹️ got a boot full of files of documents to work through 

Take care and enjoy your new found freedom to work in just your underwear if the want comes over you :)

1 hour ago, Grunhertz said:

I'm waiting to hear what to do 

First thing to do is not stress. Easier said than done and I'm sure you're fine anyway but look beyond the worst case scenario.

Duncan B

• Like 1

Wish you both well mate. Fourteen days of self isolation? You can do some serious stash damage with that 😁.

Edited by Steve Weston
  • Like 1

problem is theyve given me a load of really tideous paperwork to do........sort of job everyone else has avoided for years.........got a company laptop with vpn access so i can get on the network at work...................have to have a conferance call every morning at 7-30 to check in (think thats just to make sure im not still in bed lol...........roll out of bed at 25 past, phone call, kettle on is going to be the plan of action going forward)......but thay have said they are not niave enough to expect me to be putting in an 8 hour day, especially since im looking after the memsahib too

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BlackMike Models said:

Take care and enjoy your new found freedom to work in just your underwear if the want comes over you :)

89765810.jpg

• Haha 4

On 17/03/2020 at 15:34, Steve Weston said:

Wish you both well mate. Fourteen days of self isolation? You can do some serious stash damage with that 😁.

hSJAVri.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2