Grunhertz

Dream build

hi all,so if money or size was no object, what would your dream build be, i would definetly have a Millenium Falcon im afraid , my ex partner once built one and quite frankly it was really cool , So hit me with it ? SWB 

• Like 1

That Bandai Perfect Grade Falcon beckons, you know you want to...

I'm pretty keen on the WnW Lanc, more so the 0/400, but buying is one thing, building another when you have to find space to store/display them. I handled the HPH 1/48 Concorde and it was almost a Philip J. Fry 'shut up and take my money' moment, but again, where's it going to go? Then there's the recent Modelsvit An 225, I want it, I want it...

One of those 1/32nd B-17's. I dreamed of a B-17 in that scale since I was a kid. Now that it's a reality, I've not only got nowhere to put when finished, I don't think workbench is big enough to accommodate it. 

6 hours ago, dixieflyer said:

One of those 1/32nd B-17's. I dreamed of a B-17 in that scale since I was a kid. Now that it's a reality, I've not only got nowhere to put when finished, I don't think workbench is big enough to accommodate it. 

That one has a wall mount 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Grunhertz said:

That one has a wall mount 

True, but part of doing one of those would be to have some nice 1/32 crew figures, see the detail in various crew areas, etc. I'll just leave it for those with McMansions, etc.