Sign in to follow this  
BlackMike Models

I'm offloading a lot of my Stash on to the website

As the title says I'm offloading a lot of my stash onto my website (and eBay but the prices are higher there to cover the fees). Most of the kits are from my 1/72 collection (but there are a few 1/48 too) and are in "Brand new" condition, a few are kits I acquired 2nd hand and are a bit scruffier but are all still complete. I will be adding more as I trawl them from the depths of the stash so keep going back to check.

Have a look on the website in the "Pre-owned or Damaged Box" collection and see what you think. If there is anything you are interested in but think the price is too high PM me on here and make me an offer. I have price checked against eBay and the Secondhand kit sellers and have priced accordingly. 

I'm not accepting offers from anywhere else so by PM from here only please (so I know they are going to a good home as I may want to visit them from time to time :yes:).

Duncan B 

Edited by BlackMike Models
  • Like 2

Ahhh. Is that because we're special (with some being a bit more 'special' that others :crazy:)?

Looks some good stuff at good prices. The trouble is that is some sort of bizarre unnatural scale so far. :ermm:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Gorby said:

Ahhh. Is that because we're special (with some being a bit more 'special' that others :crazy:)?

Looks some good stuff at good prices. The trouble is that is some sort of bizarre unnatural scale so far. :ermm:

Very special! :sofa:

Bizarre Scale? No Tamiya 1/100 kits in sight.

• Haha 1