Sign in to follow this  
BlackMike Models

Hmm I know I have some unfinished stuff to do somewhere in here

I have plenty of unfinished builds to work on.......but I think I’d better finish this first! (Don’t worry, this will not make it into the Gallery!).

Remember I said the ‘Pixies’ had been in my modelling room ‘tidying up? It would appear they got bored and didn’t finish.

IMG_6376_heic-600x450.jpg IMG_6375_heic-600x450.jpg

A close up of my desk. I know I’m untidy but even I couldn’t work like this!

IMG_6377_heic-338x450.jpg

This side is a bit tidier but not very practical (the table in the corner will have to be moved nearer to the other I.e. back to pre pixie position!

IMG_6374_heic-600x450.jpg

Duncan B

(Feel free to move this post if breaking any rules)

• Like 5

Well all of it really but the panoramic first photo of the post pixie blast zone of what had been your workbench  & the pile of crap next to it was the standout.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DC3 said:

Well all of it really but the panoramic first photo of the post pixie blast zone of what had been your workbench  & the pile of crap next to it was the standout.

It’s not actually looking any better at the moment but that’s due to me having done a deep dive on the stash in that cupboard (the kits against the wall are just the overspill/to do pile!). I have freed up 3 large boxes so once they are packed with those kits I think it’ll look a lot better.

This is what has been trawled from the depths so far to be culled. I really should get rid of a lot more but am still in denial about life expectancy v stash size!

IMG_6378-600x360.jpg

Now the ‘fun’ of ‘digitising’ them. I am stepping out and may be some time.

Duncan B

p.s. This is a work in progress but I have no idea of the scale

• Like 2

All those kits piled up in the first photos have now been put into the 3 boxes that I have been able to free up and they have disappeared into the cupboard (probably never to resurface until my next stash cull in another 15 years time). A bit of tidying up tomorrow and I think I might be able to finally make a start to some plastic bashing for this here Group Build. I will post a photo of the room once tidied as I know you lot don't believe if there are no photos to prove it.

Duncan B

• Like 3