Sign in to follow this  
rkp111

Found please delete need a gwh su 35 canopy

Sorry, I have already given mine away (I hope I don't damage mine when the time comes to build it).

Great Wall Hobby are great kits but their Support is non-existent and even trying to get parts through one of their Distributors is hopeless. I requested a replacement canopy for a customer due to the main part being broken, 3 months later I still hadn't received anything (hence me sending out my own one). Another 3 months goes by and I received a box from the Distributor with a replacement part that was worse than the original, both parts were broken in two!!

Good luck with your search and sorry I can't help.

Duncan B

Just thinking out loud here, have you tried Top Notch Masks to see if they can make a replacement canopy for you? I know they advertise being able to make replacement canopies but do not know the details. They have a Vendor's section on here and your BxM Host, @Grunhertz, is well acquainted with @SeanM (Mr Top Notch) who occasionally visits here.

Duncan B

Edited by BlackMike Models

3 hours ago, BlackMike Models said:

Just thinking out loud here, have you tried Top Notch Masks to see if they can make a replacement canopy for you? I know they advertise being able to make replacement canopies but do not know the details. They have a Vendor's section on here and your BxM Host, @Grunhertz, is well acquainted with @SeanM (Mr Top Notch) who occasionally visits here.

Duncan B

I will ask Sean but at the moment i don't believe that one is happening 

• Thanks 1

Thanks Duncan, I have had absolutely no luck at all with gwh. I'm on the lookout for one of the original kits I also sent an email to a company that makes vacuum form canopy's last week, still haven't heard from them either. 

I appreciate your time and help.

Robert

• Like 1

18 hours ago, rkp111 said:

I'm on the lookout for one of the original kits

I appreciate your time and help.

Robert

Hi Robert

I will probably be shot by Admin for this unashamed plugging of my shop but I happen to have 1 of the original run kits with the extra canopy in stock. Drop me a PM if you want more details or head over to my website (the website doesn't state that it is one of the first run 2999 but I have checked and it is).

Duncan B

Edited by BlackMike Models

42 minutes ago, Grunhertz said:

You're alright here mate 

Thanks Daz, I intentionally try not to openly do business on here as I like to be able just to 'hang out' and have fun here.

Duncan B

• Thanks 1