Sign in to follow this  
BlackMike Models

The BlackMike Models Advent Calendar Sale is now on

During Advent BlackMike Models will be running an "Advent Calendar" sale. Each day we will offer something for sale at a special offer price (while stocks last) culminating in something very special on Christmas Eve.

These items can be purchased as normal directly from www.blackmikemodels.co.uk or from our Facebook page but will only be advertised on our Facebook page with a new item offered each day ending on the 19th December.

Search for BlackMike Models on Facebook or go directly to www.facebook.com/BlackMikemodels

Merry Christmas

Duncan B

Edited by BlackMike Models
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Gorby said:

Would it help to have a link to your Facetube page to make it easier for those of us that aren't familiar with it.

Er, it's in his sig line.

5 minutes ago, Paul Brown said:

Er, it's in his sig line.

Is a 'sig line' the thing underneath each post? If so I turned that off many moons ago and I'm I'm not turning it on again - too annoying. If not, I don't know what a 'sig line' is.

4 minutes ago, Paul Brown said:

Yes, it's the bit under the post area reserved for storing important bits of personal information like links to web pages and Facebook! :whistle:

Therefore I can't see it - I've turned it off. :ermm:

Edited by Gorby
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Gorby said:

Would it help to have a link to your Facetube page to make it easier for those of us that aren't familiar with it.

I should have included a link in my origin post for clarity so here it is   www.facebook.com/BlackMikemodels or search for BlackMike Models once in Facebook.

The reason I decided to only use Facebook for this promotion was that it would be the easiest (but not necessarily the best) method for managing a daily newsfeed so my apologies to those who don't use Facebook (you really should because there are lots of model related pages and groups now so it's not all just videos of surfing cats playing guitars and professionally offended people!).

Duncan B

• Thanks 1

I think the problem is a lot of things at the moment mate, 1 we've just had an election, 2 Xmas is coming, I would love it but just don't have the money at the moment 

• Like 1

Here's an update on what has been on offer. The prices for all the offers will be held until either they sell out or I remember to put them back up after Christmas.

Today we have the Academy 1/48 B-25 "Pacific Theatre" at £32.95 https://www.blackmikemodels.co.uk/products/academy-12328-1-48-usaaf-b-25d-pacific-theatre

Yesterday was the Great Wall Hobby Eggplane style F-15J at £8.95 https://www.blackmikemodels.co.uk/products/great-wall-hobby-gq002-f-15j-eagle-jasdf-snap-kit

Monday was the Meng 1/35 Merkava Mk.3D Early at £34.95 https://www.blackmikemodels.co.uk/products/meng-ts-001-1-35-merkava-mk-3d-early-israeli-main-battle-tank

Tomorrow will be the last offer, It's something a little special (I think) and will be limited to 3 items at the offer price. Hopefully someone else will like it.

Duncan B

On 12/18/2019 at 2:28 PM, Gorby said:

If I was still buying kits I'd be tempted with todays offer.

Is anyone buying?

Lots of people looking but not many buying. I will leave the prices at these levels through the Christmas holidays anyway. 

One chap who regularly contributes on here has had a couple of purchases though :)

Duncan B

• Like 1

Today is the last 'window' on our Advent calendar so let's take a look and see what it is.

https://www.blackmikemodels.co.uk/products/wingnut-wings-32804-halberstadt-ci-ii-re-8-harry-tate-the-duellists

I will leave all the Advent Calendar sales prices as they are through the Festive break so people have the option to make a sale purchase with their pressie money :)

Duncan B

4 minutes ago, BlackMike Models said:

One chap who regularly contributes on here has had a couple of purchases though :)

I wonder who that could possibly be? :/

I take it you don't feel any guilt for pushing even more plastic on that hopeless addict? :crazy:

Shame on you! :no:

1 minute ago, Gorby said:

I wonder who that could possibly be? :/

I take it you don't feel any guilt for pushing even more plastic on that hopeless addict? :crazy:

Shame on you! :no:

Depends which hopeless addict it is really, some are beyond saving so what the hell :) . I keep looking in the Make 'em jealous section but no-one is 'fessing up.

Anyway I can't speak, I just bought a kit at full price from Hannants!!

Duncan B

• Haha 1