Walrus

Hasegawa 1/35 Machenen Krieger

Sorry There are no earlier WIP photos for this boxing "Fireball SG and Prowler SG" which I have finally got some paint on.
Wanted to weather these two and tried out Vallejo's Chipping Medium which was airbrushed on 
Fairly happy with the results so far.  Paints used were Hataka Insignia White and Sky Grey from the WW2 FAA set over a scumbled Vallejo Steel 

2sijmpd62ulz5zv6g.jpg

The one with the laser arm lost his coat tails and was wondering how best to scratch a new one, when my sight fell upon an old Airfix MkI/II lower wings that was being used as a test bed for airbrushing.  I actually prefer the non standard squared off  ("late")one so I will use that instead of the "early" version that came with the kit.
Must say I'm really enjoying the freedom one has to play around with these chaps.  xD 

I'm tempted to try and make a tundra base for them 

o3t8nebu62vh0cz6g.jpg

Painted the end of the laser arm in Fluorescent Red from the Hataka NATO Helicopters Set 1

Enjoying them so much I broke my resolve to cut down on kits and picked up the "Gustav" set from my LHS
(and lusting after the 1/20 big boys set.)  

Thanks as always for looking

• Like 1