Sign in to follow this  
BlackMike Models

LukGraph 1/32 Sopwith Baby series coming soon

LukGraph are in the final stages of producing a series of 4 kits covering the Sopwith Baby in 1/32. There will be 3 kits covering the Sopwith Baby in service with various Countries and 1 Ansaldo Baby kit for the Italian version. These are full resin kits which also feature 3D printed engines (all kits) and will include 2 types of 3D Printed engine cowls for the Ansaldo and bombs for the Sopwith.  Photo etch and a paint mask will be included in all kits along with the transport trolley (as I understand things). 

Boxart for the Baby in British Service kit

IMG_6197-L.jpg

Release is expected in December, all kits will be released at the same time. Price to be confirmed but expected to be just under the 100€ level.

Duncan B

Edited by BlackMike Models
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Grunhertz said:

Saw the photos and they look exp.... Erm beautiful 

In the grand scheme of things they are on a par or in a similar price range as WnW. Full resin, effectively hand made kits with 3D printed engines & bombs for the Sopwith (which I already have in stock and they are little things of beauty in their own right). The bombs are approx. £12 separately and the engines are approx. £22 so the whole package is quite reasonable I think.

Duncan B

Don't get me wrong mate I think they are very reasonable for the work that has gone into them. It was my half hearted attempt at humour 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grunhertz said:

Don't get me wrong mate I think they are very reasonable for the work that has gone into them. It was my half hearted attempt at humour 

I know, I was just thinking 'out loud' :) With my recent interest in floatplanes I might be tempted to have a go at one of these myself.

Duncan B

51 minutes ago, BlackMike Models said:

With my recent interest in floatplanes

What scale will this be then ??

b53fefe6a1b658e64973b1e549669bfc.png

• Haha 1

On 10/31/2019 at 6:47 PM, Grunhertz said:

Keep posting spitfires and I'll turn that one into a submarine, Duncan does Steve have any torpedoes left? 

Erm...you'd have to ask Mrs Steve that one :)

Duncan B

• Haha 1