Sign in to follow this  
James Hatch

Rules for Buy, Sell and Trade

James Hatch    516

The rules of the For Sale/Trades section is that all deals should be done publicly unless it's a mate or someone you know well through the forum or other trades (so PMs are fine), and that we all deal responsibly. 

Having 100+ posts is no measure of someone's integrity, despite how that is forced on you on other forums, so here, feel free to sell, buy and trade as you would in real life. If you go get stiffed, Brexitmodeller bears no responsibility, and if your experience is unfortunate, then try to deal via PM before going public. On the other hand, if you get great service and you recommend someone selling stuff, let us all know :) 

I reckon that's a fair enough system, with no jackboot of micro-management bearing down on your every deal.

• Like 5

How does one edit the uploaded imagery in a selling/trade post please? The existing edit facility doesn't allow me to replace an existing uploaded image with a replacement image......

Terry (Caravellarella)

Grunhertz    1,158

Hi terry if you edit your post then delete out the photo you have in there, you can then reinsert an edited picture 

hooe ghat helps but by all means drop me a pm and I'll talk you through it 

• Like 1