Sign in to follow this  
mac1677

Revell 1/15 Leonardo Da Vinci Rotatable Crane Wooden Kit (0505):

Hi all,

I have had this in the stash for more years than I care to remember, so decided yesterday to give it a go. It is a pre cut wooden model that just requires a smidge of glue here and there, and a couple of hours of time:

48514047671_0bc41d5291_z.jpg

It is a fully workable model, the only addition I made was to add some weight in the suspended box. 

Thanks for looking in 😃

P.S not sure this is in the right area, but couldn't find a more suitable area to put it.

• Like 3

Nice to see something a bit different Mac, I built the Printing Press a few years ago.

On 13/08/2019 at 08:07, Paul Brown said:

I can't recall ever seeing any of the Leonardo kits on sale anywhere, but they look like fun things to put together.

Revell did bring out a number of Leonardo kits, I think they were all wooden kits, at least the one I built was. I have the Da Vinci Flying Machine kit to build , it's a limited edition wooden kit with about a 2 foot wingspan made by Incunabula.

index_kits.jpg

I know which ones they do, I get a heads up from a Revell guy what they’re about to issue for the RevellAtions forum. 😉 I just don’t recall seeing them on sale anywhere.