Sign in to follow this  
BlackMike Models

IPMS Dundee Model Show

Saturday 3rd August is the date for this year's IPMS Dundee Model Show held in the Boomerang Community Centre, 10 Kemback Street Dundee. Opening time is 10am and the show closes at 4pm. There is a Competition, Club Displays, Traders including BlackMike Models and a Tombola too.

The Dundee Show holds a special place in the history of BlackMike Models as it was the first show I officially attended back in 2016 with a hire van, a random selection of kits and no idea what I was doing. Nothing much has changed really except I now have my very own van!

If you happen to be in the area then please come along and support a great wee show. As usual I am taking pre-orders for collection on the day.

Duncan B

• Like 1

5 hours ago, azureglo said:

Man thats a long way from Basingstoke but If Nigel Heath is driving up I may join him! 

Anil

Have you ever been in a car with Nigel driving before!!

Duncan B

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, BlackMike Models said:

Have you ever been in a car with Nigel driving before!!

Duncan B

Now you mention it no and thats a tiny little 2 seater....😱 Just thought I can tell him  I got banned for a month too, slightly different reason though as you well know🤣

Anil

Edited by azureglo
  • Haha 1

Anne and I did have lots of fun. Thanks to IPMS Dundee for putting on a great wee (ish) Show and to everyone who stopped to have a chat ad even to buy. It was great to speak to you all. Looking forward to seeing you all again next year.

Duncan and Anne B (VP Packaging)

• Like 3