6 hours ago, Drichc said:

Cool.

Just don't forget Bandai plastic hates white spirits.

That fridge needs an emergency top up. :wine:

Fridge restock next week. (am i one of thebfew with a bigger beer fridge than food?) 

I was planning on a coat of Vallejo gloss before working on the panels, will that harm the plastic (i will of course try on this batch first anyway) 

Cool, thanks Darren

Flight pack sorted tonight, after hours staring ar screens all day, eyes are a touch tired, so not up to much more. Sunday back on it

Tomorrow is Headcorn Battle of Britain airshow, with some silly buggers jumping outta a damn good aeroplane.

Have fun y'all

28 minutes ago, Muttley said:

Cool, thanks Darren

Flight pack sorted tonight, after hours staring ar screens all day, eyes are a touch tired, so not up to much more. Sunday back on it

Tomorrow is Headcorn Battle of Britain airshow, with some silly buggers jumping outta a damn good aeroplane.

Have fun y'all

Yep we're of to shuttleworth Sunday for an airshow too 

• Like 1

Right, with a weekend of lollygagging at airshows and baseball training now behind me, back to the serious work of getting this Gundam build finished. Tonight Matthew , I will be a model builder (with Leffe)

• Haha 1

Darn it. Work intervened and I'm a day late with an update. It's done. Now to take it apart, add a satin coat and panel it etc, make it look more than plastic

xJ7qcZc.jpg

RHG15r2.jpg

I will most likelt leave the Raiser as a separate build, not liking the balance (or lack of) when attached. 

Oh, and yes. That was fun😁

• Like 1

ArtCpe1.jpgHas it really been a month since I managed any work on this??
Busy time over, and with a new job starting next week, bench time is looking good for this week/end. time to Crack On (and a hint of next build)
(Oh, and I enjoyed this so much, I've just got another one from Amazon!)

Edited by Muttley
  • Like 3