T72B1 with reactive armour.

11 hours ago, Paul65 said:

Given the T72 has been around for sometime, I had envisaged seeing many reference books readily available, but surprisingly I havn't seen many.... can anyone recommend any good books on the T72? Thanks

Just had a quick look and it looks like your correct. It looks like it's just the Vanguard edition although that does get reasonably good reviews.

3 hours ago, Gorby said:

Just had a quick look and it looks like your correct. It looks like it's just the Vanguard edition although that does get reasonably good reviews.

This is the problem.....surprising isn't it? There is a book on Amazon - £44 but it's in Russian lol

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Paul65 said:

Given the T72 has been around for sometime, I had envisaged seeing many reference books readily available, but surprisingly I havn't seen many....

I would've thought the same thing. Strange, and disappointing for you I am sure. Weird.

Evenin All :w00t:

Paul, there's the Osprey book that should still be around (ish), but I just spoke to a friend of mine and he says there's also a Concord Publications Book on the T72 but might not be easy to find. There are apparently a couple in Russian :)