Muttley

D-Day Leading Dakota

7 hours ago, Miggers said:

There's some pics "out there" of half a dozen of 'em lined up on the grass at Old Warden, "That's All Brother" is in there.

I've seen one of the formation taken looking back from the lead aircraft. Stunning :wub: 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Col. said:

I've seen one of the formation taken looking back from the lead aircraft. Stunning :wub: 

Link by pm if needs be please Col.

• Like 1

On 04/06/2019 at 10:09, Miggers said:

There's some pics "out there" of half a dozen of 'em lined up on the grass at Old Warden, "That's All Brother" is in there.

The footage was fantastic, I was going to go, then had a call about some photos - I eneded up at the door of Drag-Em-Oot shooting one of the US Daks over the White Cliffs :D

I then spent 3 days at Duxford, managing to get underneath TAB herself, Bloody Magic! 

I'll post a few photos of the finished kit as soon as my back recovers from the jostling and twisting it got in the Dak!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Muttley said:

The footage was fantastic, I was going to go, then had a call about some photos - I eneded up at the door of Drag-Em-Oot shooting one of the US Daks over the White Cliffs :D

I then spent 3 days at Duxford, managing to get underneath TAB herself, Bloody Magic! 

I'll post a few photos of the finished kit as soon as my back recovers from the jostling and twisting it got in the Dak!

You lucky hound Jase,well done mate.

• Like 1

Thaks ol bean, a week that will never be beaten, or forgotten

Sadly no Cosford for me (or the Typhoon team) this year, I need to recover before heading to Le Mans

20 hours ago, Muttley said:

Thaks ol bean, a week that will never be beaten, or forgotten

Sadly no Cosford for me (or the Typhoon team) this year, I need to recover before heading to Le Mans

Ah well not to worry,we'll catch up sometime,enjoy Le Mans matey.

• Like 1

TAB is on her way home, currently at Coventry, then Prestwick tommory /Wednesday 

Hopefully I'll get the build done before she reaches Texas (is only exhausts, you'd think I could do that!!)