I've been a bit tardy lately in updating you good folk on what's been coming in through the spacetime portal at BlackMike Model's magic mountain hideaway so here's a potted highlight of some of the good stuff.

Just arrived today: Infinity Models 1/32 scale DH100 Vampire F.3 and FB Mk.5 kits

331B54FE-6BAC-4D20-ABED-8BE86B719520-L.j

These are lovely looking kits and despite being 1/32 scale they will not take up a massive amount of shelf space due to the origin being such a dinky little aircraft. RRP is £79.99, BlackMike Models price is £71.95 which includes free UK postage.

(Also arrived today was a restock of the beautiful Finemolds 1/72 scale F-4C "Air National Guard" and F-4E Early "Vietnam" Phantom kits. These are very much the best F-4 Phantom kits in 1/72 scale nowadays.)

Last week we had a restock of Das Werk kits arrive and there were a couple of new releases included: Das Werk DW35022 French Schneider 155mm C17S Howitzer and DW35027 German 7.5cm Pak40 anti-tank gun with figures

IMG_0081-600x399.png IMG_0080-600x400.jpg

The French Schneider RRP is £29.99 and the Pak40 RRP is £35.99 however BMM's prices are £24.95 + P&P and £32.45 + P&P respectively (remember it's free postage on any order over £60).

Newly arrived from Border Models are the 1/35 scale Messerschmitt Bf109-G6 and Junkers Ju-87G1/G2 kits.

IMG_0060-600x417.jpg IMG_0059-600x416.jpg

Lots of people have raised an eyebrow about the choice of scale but once they see the plastic they are impressed, these are quite simply the best moulded pieces of plastic you will see outside of a Wingnut Wings box. Our price for the Bf109G-6 is £72.95 inc. free postage and £75.95 inc. free postage for the Ju-87 Stuka. (HobbyBoss have released a 1/35 scale Fiesler Storch which we also have in stock at £31.45 + P&P if you want to really go to town on the 1/35 scale crossover diorama theme).

Our range of Mr Hobby products continues to grow and we have only a few Mr Hobby Aqueous Acrylic paints to get to complete the H range and we also have a very large selection of the Mr Color (C range) Acrylic lacquer paints (all be it in limited numbers of each individual colour). The standard H and C range colours are priced at £2.15 each with no minimum order quantity however they can only be dispatched by EVRi due to postal restrictions. So far we have found that EVRi has been very reliable and very quick too, with the average delivery time being 3 days and fully tracked throughout. There is a fixed price of £4.50 up to 1Kg (which is an awful lot of paint!) for the P&P on the paints, primers and Thinners etc so make the most of the fixed price postage and fill yer boots!

We have lots of future releases arriving over the next few months with the GWH Su-27UB Ukrainian and Su-30 Flankers expected very soon and lots of other stuff showing up in the next few months. Looking further ahead towards the end of the year (we guess) we will have the 1/16 scale Andy's Hobby Headquarters Sherman Easy Eight making an appearance.

There's a potted highlight of some of our new arrivals but to see them all you can take a look at the New Arrivals collection on the BlackMike Models website. 

Duncan B

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Grunhertz said:

I still can't get head around 35th scale aircraft but that's just me we only did the masks because we were asked 

I don’t suppose you did canopy masks for the Ju-87 by any chance? Had a few folk asking about that.

Duncan B

7 hours ago, BlackMike Models said:

I don’t suppose you did canopy masks for the Ju-87 by any chance? Had a few folk asking about that.

Duncan B

Nope sorry do eduard not do them? 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Grunhertz said:

Nope sorry do eduard not do them? 

I dunno, not looked into it. I wasn't going to mention the masks as you must get pestered about this kind of thing all the time (but you brought the subject up first lol).

Duncan B

• Haha 1