James Hatch

Brexitmodeller banners

Guys and gals,

You'll no doubt want to show your affiliation, appreciation and support of Brexitmodeller, wherever you cast your forum-based electrons. Most sites allow banners that show your forum allegiances, and we thought we should have a few ready made banners for immediate use. These are sized at 400px, 500px, and 600px widths. 

Go forth and spread the love :)

400px width: bxm400.jpg

500px width: bxm500.jpg

600px width: bxm600.jpg

I know who made the logo and I would just like to doff my hat to him publicly. It really is very clever and I am very impressed indeed!

*clap clap*

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Martin@AMK said:

I know who made the logo and I would just like to doff my hat to him publicly. It really is very clever and I am very impressed indeed!

*clap clap*

He's a talented guy, but just don't tell him so as he becomes impossible ;)

I assume that adding this banner to my profile is one way to have my account deleted at the other place?

Anyone tried it yet?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Paul Brown said:

I'd be willing to volunteer to test out the theory, but alas...

Go for it, we're all right behind you!

PB

Just to clarify: I'd love to have my account deleted from there...

• Like 1

They don't like deleting accounts, it helps keep member numbers up and impresses  advertisers. I suspect there are many, many "zombie" accounts, dead but still showing. 

8 hours ago, dr_g said:

Just to clarify: I'd love to have my account deleted from there...

He only 'freezes' them. I've been told that according to EU law (and we are still in at this moment), that we have the right to any data held by a third party, deleted upon request under a clause in the same 'Right to be Forgotten' laws that were enforced on Google. So, if you req a deletion, and they refuse, they could well be technically breaking the law, and can be threatened as such.

52 minutes ago, James Hatch said:

He only 'freezes' them. I've been told that according to EU law (and we are still in at this moment), that we have the right to any data held by a third party, deleted upon request under a clause in the same 'Right to be Forgotten' laws that were enforced on Google. So, if you req a deletion, and they refuse, they could well be technically breaking the law, and can be threatened as such.

Does freezing an account leave the profile pic and banner?

1 hour ago, James Hatch said:

It does! And your content

As of yesterday there's no content left in RFI from me. Made a start on some of the WIP threads too, but decided life was too short.