Sign in to follow this  
BlackMike Models

Southern Expo 2019, 16th & 17th March

Just under a month to go until the Southern Expo 2019 on Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th March at the Hornchurch Sports Centre, Harrow Lodge Park, Hornchurch in Essex which is darn Sarf innit! Doors open at 10am both days to 5pm on Saturday and 4pm on Sunday. all proceeds go to the St. Francis Hospice so not only will you have a great time looking at the exhibits and purchasing from lovely Traders like myself but you'll also be doing your bit for charity too.

I am very pleased to say that BlackMike Models will be taking the long road south to attend this show for the first time and I'm really looking forward to it. If you are thinking of attending and would like to pre-order something from BlackMike Models head over to the website and place your order. Remember to select the 'Collect at Show' option during check out and fill in the name of the show in the 'Notes' section of the checkout form too.

I hope to see some of you there.

Southern-Expo-2019-flyer-L.jpg

Duncan B

Edited by BlackMike Models

Yes and brexitmodeller.com will be there also as well as Peterborough, Milton Keynes and Billericay at present if we are welcome at your clubs show drop us a line 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Grunhertz said:

Yayyyyy 

Feels more like 'Aaaargh' at the moment but I'm sure the dread of the journey will wear off once we're there. I will have a new trainee slave with me this time as Steve will be on 'New Grandad' duties (Jaffa cake shares may take a sudden dip around the middle of March so sell yours now).

Duncan B

1 hour ago, Tesco lorry driver said:

Hello all, Any space left on the table for Saturday? And Darren I can bring sweets lol

Cheers Chris 

Sweets!!!!Hell,you're in Chris.

2 hours ago, Tesco lorry driver said:

Hello all, Any space left on the table for Saturday? And Darren I can bring sweets lol

Cheers Chris 

we can make space Chris you're always welcome 

10 hours ago, BlackMike Models said:

I was wondering last night about bringing a couple of models to put on the table? It'll depend on how much room i actually have for extras so might not happen.

Duncan B

you're a member duncan so yes we have no problem with you or any other member putting their builds on the BXM tables 

• Like 1

Today's the long haul south, setting off very shortly to give us plenty of time. There is apparently a road called the 'M25' that is the biggest carpark in the world, I'll bring a blanket and some sandwiches for that bit!

Duncan B

What a great two days! Thanks to mish, Alan, Wendy and and Tam for their time and thanks to my bank manager for not having a fit till tomorrow

• Haha 1

Twas a great bash - as ever. Thanks to Peter and Robin from IPMS Hornchurch who do a lot of the graft to make it all happen. Also great to meet Mr Blackmike, cheers Duncan I'm glad you had a good weekend. Some good chats with Sean and Velda as well.

• Like 2

On 3/15/2019 at 9:08 AM, Steve Weston said:

Have a safe trip Duncan. Look forward to meeting you at the show tomorrow (Don't forget my paint 😁)

Thankfully I covered that base successfully :)

3 hours ago, Grunhertz said:

What a great two days! Thanks to mish, Alan, Wendy and and Tam for their time and thanks to my bank manager for not having a fit till tomorrow

Lol, you should get your Bank Manager into modelling then bring him/her along next time. Problem solved!

2 hours ago, Paul Brown said:

Twas a great bash - as ever. Thanks to Peter and Robin from IPMS Hornchurch who do a lot of the graft to make it all happen. Also great to meet Mr Blackmike, cheers Duncan I'm glad you had a good weekend. Some good chats with Sean and Velda as well.

It was a great bash indeed and I also thank the organisers for putting on such a friendly show. 

It was great to meet you all in person and to actually spend some time with Darren without hurling my lunch at him this time.

We are in the hotel at Stafford now and will continue our journey north tomorrow.

Duncan B

• Like 1