Build your own Classic Dr Who Dalek plans.

There's a bloke on E bay selling his own drawings of a 1/1 scale Dalek, for £14 he will e mail you the plans with detailed instructions for a full scale Dalek build, the kids would love it, but I wouldn't know where to store it after I'd built it, (on top of the workshop overlooking the public area would only draw unwanted attention, and eggs on how badly the latest Dr Who series is doing with Jodie  Whittacker making a bit of a hash of it, and the showrunner/writer Chris Chivnall going all woke) however a 1/12 scale one would really interest me, as the 12 inch tall Sevans model kit are getting rarer and go for such silly prices. I wondewr how hard it would be to take him up on his offer and re draw the plans down to 1/12. I have asked him if he does a 1/12 scale one, I might wait for his reply before making a decision.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/143878498083?_trkparms=ispr%3D1&hash=item217fd3a723:g:yTcAAOSwUEVYDmKQ&amdata=enc%3AAQAGAAACkPYe5NmHp%2B2JMhMi7yxGiTJkPrKr5t53CooMSQt2orsS9d

• Like 1

I remember discussing the possibility of doing this as an ATC project with another CI. He had been given a disability scoot and reckoned it would make an ideal chassis. You can get a voice modulator, all you need is a super soaker for the weapon and you're good to go with a pile of timber and a few metal bits. I think the amber lights were 'borrowed' Morris Minor indicators. We never got as far as persuading the CO to let us have some funds to go for it.

If you're after drawings you do worse than visit https://www.projectdalek.co.uk/mainsite/index.php/dalek-plans, join the forum and they're free downloads. If anybody has a vector file I'd be happy to run it in AutoCad and output the drawings in any scale you wish.

The Cosford shows were always livened up by full size Daleks insulting the adults and squirting the kids.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Paul Brown said:

If you're after drawings you do worse than visit https://www.projectdalek.co.uk/mainsite/index.php/dalek-plans,

Paul Brown, you're an amazingly resourceful chap. Thanks for that link, I've applied to join and am awaiting approval, next chance I get I'll download plans for a model Dalek and build it on All scale Modeller for you to enjoy, cheers. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Miggers said:

He's a 12" BBC R/C jobbie

that right there, a future collectable. It'll be worth more than an original star wars Boba fett figure with spring launched rocket. Worth keeping in the exact condition you have it in there, Niccccce.