Trumpeter 1/24 Spitfire Accessories

Hi All,

I'm starting to put together parts to build the Trumpeter 1/24 Spitfire V.b. I've got the Master guns and a repladement harnes. I've done a bit of searching but I haven't turned anything else up. Are there any products I am missing to dress up the engine and wheels? (Doesn't matter if they aren't specifically for the Trumpeter kit, I can probably adapt.)

EDIT: Found some wheels so just the engin :)

Cheers,

Gareth

Edited by goon
Update
  • Like 1

Thanks everyone. I've ordered the spinner and flight controls from eBay.

If the horizontal stabilisers fit with the wierd fabric on the underside I'll probably live with it. If not I'll cast copies and reverse them. (I'm doing 'The Star of Stone' again as my 1/32 representation is (hopefully) being donated to a local heritage centre. I'm hoping to give this one to The Star pub that is connected with the aircraft so I'm not too bothered about correcting small details, I just want it to be a good model. (I could really do with a seat though, that's really poor.) (This idea might not 'fly' as the pub sign and info they have inside are quite wrong compared to what I found out a few years ago!)) 

@GrunhertzI only need the serial and ID letters and have some 1/32 decals I can scale and cut masks for, but if it proves beyond my skills I will be in touch. Thanks for the offer. :)

Gareth

Edited by goon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1