Upcoming Revell releases

I've been posting a load of stuff over on the RevellAtions pages, it's a lot easier to link rather than re-post, so if you want to have a look click here

If I get anything interesting sent for review I will continue to post on the forum for your convenience and as it happens there should be a couple of interesting kits arriving next week.

• Like 4

Whoever is developing the tractor kits it's clearly a labour of love and the fact they they are Easy Click does not detract from them one jot their appearance as exquisite scale models. Check out what somebody did to the Deutz, I'd love to credit the modeller, but it was one of those random images that pops up on Facebook. If anybody knows who built it, please give them a name check here.

Deutz.thumb.jpg.30ba56801986b540efdefda2c3c4a3c5.jpg

• Like 4

They must sell well, otherwise they wouldn't come up with new kits, so you never know. Tractor modellers have had a little bonanza over the last few years with the Revell kits, plus Heller's Petit Gris Fergie and the MF 2680 (which has been around for a while and was recently released as a Landini 16000).

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Paul Brown said:

Check out what somebody did to the Deutz, I'd love to credit the modeller, but it was one of those random images that pops up on Facebook. If anybody knows who built it, please give them a name check here.

It's a crackerjack!
Did a Google Image search but the majority of results were on Pintrest.  

I've just added a bunch of WoT updates on the RevellAtions pages, as well as some Star Wars stuff, so click on the link above if you want to have a gander. I'm so impressed with the Star Wars gear I'll re-post here, so if that's all you're interested in, stay on this channel. The Zvezda snaptites look pretty impressive.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Paul Brown said:

The Zvezda snaptites look pretty impressive.

The Su-100 looks tempting
If and when I finish my Airfix 1/72 Firefly and Tiger might just get one. 
But do they come with historical decals or just the personalisation insignia?

Edited by Walrus
7 hours ago, beowulf said:

i like the tractor, but id like to see them do some trailers or equipment to go on the back

There is at least one German trailer out there but not sure who does it. Hold the bus, it's MiniArt, do tractors as well, also Riich Models.

Edited by DC3
9 hours ago, Walrus said:

But do they come with historical decals or just the personalisation insignia?

They come with a generic WoT sheet, if you want historical you're on your own. Seeing as all the WoT stuff is re-boxed, you'd be better off searching out the original kits, all the Zvezda and ICM stuff is available and most (all?) of the Revell is easy enough to find.

4 hours ago, DC3 said:

There is at least one German trailer out there but not sure who does it. Hold the bus, it's MiniArt, do tractors as well, also Riich Models.

Isn't the Mini Art stuff in 1/35? Revell and Heller tractors are 1/24.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Paul Brown said:

They come with a generic WoT sheet, if you want historical you're on your own. Seeing as all the WoT stuff is re-boxed, you'd be better off searching out the original kits, all the Zvezda and ICM stuff is available and most (all?) of the Revell is easy enough to find.

Isn't the Mini Art stuff in 1/35? Revell and Heller tractors are 1/24.

Doh!