Hi Duncan, it has been mentioned in passing a couple of times that you can get hold of Fine Molds kits. Since I'm a bit of a WW2 Japanese obsessive at the moment, could I start the ball rolling with an order for the 1/48 Kugisho D4Y3 Judy (Code FB07) and the 1/72 Ki-100 Otsu (Code FP22)?

No rush, but if you don't ask :) 

Andy

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Tolvcat said:

Hi Duncan, it has been mentioned in passing a couple of times that you can get hold of Fine Molds kits. Since I'm a bit of a WW2 Japanese obsessive at the moment, could I start the ball rolling with an order for the 1/48 Kugisho D4Y3 Judy (Code FB07) and the 1/72 Ki-100 Otsu (Code FP22)?

Andy

Hi Andy

I shall get a price for you tomorrow for those.

Cheers

Duncan B

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, BlackMike Models said:

Hi Andy

I shall get a price for you tomorrow for those.

Cheers

Duncan B

May I ask the price of their JASDF F-4EJ Phantom kits as well Duncan? Specifically the 8sqn. 'Oceanic' scheme one if that's available.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Col. said:

May I ask the price of their JASDF F-4EJ Phantom kits as well Duncan? Specifically the 8sqn. 'Oceanic' scheme one if that's available.

I’ll check the price/availablity for you tomorrow.

DB

Edited by BlackMike Models
  • Thanks 1
On 10/5/2021 at 3:26 PM, Tolvcat said:

Andy

Hi Andy

FB07 should be in stock in early November, price is to be confirmed but expected to be in the region of £25 + P&P.

There is no date available for the FP22 so it's either not currently in the catalogue or is yet to be re-released, I'll keep an eye out for it thought.

Duncan B

On 10/5/2021 at 6:26 PM, Col. said:

The Importer has one left in stock so I have grabbed it anyway, it should arrive next week and will be priced at £36.95 + P&P should you want it (RRP is £39.99).

DB

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, BlackMike Models said:

Hi Andy

FB07 should be in stock in early November, price is to be confirmed but expected to be in the region of £25 + P&P.

There is no date available for the FP22 so it's either not currently in the catalogue or is yet to be re-released, I'll keep an eye out for it thought.

Duncan B

That's great, thank you. Put me down for one. I'll need to check out the F-4 range, I'm still trying to find a compatible pair of late F-4E and early RF-4E so I can kit bash a Turkish RF with the round nose and slatted wing. There's loads of normal Phantoms I could have done, but I had to pick the one with the pretty markings :D 

Andy

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BlackMike Models said:

The Importer has one left in stock so I have grabbed it anyway, it should arrive next week and will be priced at £36.95 + P&P should you want it (RRP is £39.99).

DB

Thanks Duncan. I'll keep an eye on your website for its arrival.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Tolvcat said:

That's great, thank you. Put me down for one. I'll need to check out the F-4 range, I'm still trying to find a compatible pair of late F-4E and early RF-4E so I can kit bash a Turkish RF with the round nose and slatted wing. There's loads of normal Phantoms I could have done, but I had to pick the one with the pretty markings :D 

Andy

I have been able to get the FB7Judy from stock so it will be here early next week, price is £24.45 + P&P. PM me your details and I'll get an invoice whizzed up for you if you are still interested in that kit.

Duncan B

5 hours ago, Col. said:

Thanks Duncan. I'll keep an eye on your website for its arrival.

I hope you are sitting down Col as you're about to spend some pennies 🤣. I did manage to get the last available FP40 8th TFS F-4EJ Kai kit left in the UK and it'll be here early next week. If you are still after it the price is £36.95 + the usual P&P. Let me know if you want it and I'll get the invoice emailed out to you.

Duncan B

• Thanks 1
45 minutes ago, BlackMike Models said:

I hope you are sitting down Col as you're about to spend some pennies 🤣. I did manage to get the last available FP40 8th TFS F-4EJ Kai kit left in the UK and it'll be here early next week. If you are still after it the price is £36.95 + the usual P&P. Let me know if you want it and I'll get the invoice emailed out to you.

Duncan B

Sold :D 

• Thanks 1
On 10/8/2021 at 2:56 PM, BlackMike Models said:

I have been able to get the FB7Judy from stock so it will be here early next week, price is £24.45 + P&P. PM me your details and I'll get an invoice whizzed up for you if you are still interested in that kit.

Duncan B

@Tolvcat sorry but the Distributor lied!! The FB7 Judys I ordered didn't arrive with the other stuff yesterday after all so it's back to waiting for them to come in at the end of the month. Sorry about that.

Duncan B

3 minutes ago, BlackMike Models said:

@Tolvcat sorry but the Distributor lied!! The FB7 Judys I ordered didn't arrive with the other stuff yesterday after all so it's back to waiting for them to come in at the end of the month. Sorry about that.

Duncan B

No worries, it's not like I'm short of options in the meantime, and it's something still to look forward to :) 

Andy

• Thanks 1