BlackMike Models

IPMS Bolton 20th January 2019

Forget about Christmas, lets start thinking about the 2019 Show calendar!

First show of the year is the Bolton IPMS Show on Sunday the 20th January at the Bolton FC Football stadium. I will add the full details once I remember them but suffice to say that BlackMike Models will be making our second appearance at this show. It was a great show in their new venue last year and I'm sure this year will be even better.

Duncan B

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Toolmaker said:

Our regular first full outing of the year, see you there.

My first outing of the year too. I never thought I'd say this but I am having withdrawal symptoms from not having been trading at a Show since before Telford. I bet I'm not saying that by the end of May!

Duncan B

• Like 1

Just a little over 2 weeks to go before the Bolton show.

For anyone interested in making a preorder for collection at the shows I will be attending this year I have set up an option in the shopping cart so that postage won’t be charged. Simply select that option and remember to add in the ‘Notes’ which Show you want to collect your order at. 

I hope to see some of you at the Bolton Show. 

Duncan B

I'll be picking stock and packing it on Friday (should really start earlier but it's the part of the job i hate along with unpacking at the end) so last calls for any pre-orders will be Thursday.

See some of you there maybe?

Duncan B

First Show of the season all done and dusted. I'd like to thank the Organisers for putting on such a terrific show and have to say it is one of the easiest shows for us as traders to attend as the venue is perfect for it (I hope they manage to secure the same venue for next year).

It was great to catch up with some old friends and to meet new ones too, thanks to all to stopped by to chat and to buy.

I got home at 1130pm, the drive north was a doddle until 5 miles from home where major road works had just kicked off and there was a 15 minute delay (very frustrating when bed is so close and calling).

Duncan B

I thought it was an excellent show. As you said, the venue is perfect. A doddle to get to, no parking problems and bags of space inside.

• Like 1