Sign in to follow this  
BlackMike Models

Aberdeen Modellers Society Model Show Sept 15th

On the 15th September the Aberdeen Modellers Society are holding their second annual model show. Following on from the success of their first show this one will be even bigger with more Clubs and more Traders (including BlackMike Models of course) in attendance along with static display aircraft cockpits from Morayvia Aviation Museum.

There will be lots of other things to do and see on the day too, for more information go to the AMS Website at www.aberdeenmodellers.co.uk/ams-show or visit their Facebook page "AMS Scale Model Show 2018".

The Show takes place at the Doubletree by Hilton Treetops Hotel on Springfield Road in Aberdeen with doors opening at 10am until 5pm. 

I look forward to seeing some of you there.

Duncan B

• Like 2

On 8/28/2018 at 7:58 PM, Graham R said:

Hope to be there but flying to Athens next day so won't be participating much

"Won't be participating much"? It's not a particularly physical sport really is it! Don't worry Graham, if your wallet is too heavy I will take Drachmas at a favourable exchange rate :)

DB

2 hours ago, BlackMike Models said:

"Won't be participating much"? It's not a particularly physical sport really is it! Don't worry Graham, if your wallet is too heavy I will take Drachmas at a favourable exchange rate :)

DB

Apart from when wrestling with all the bargain hunters at the BlackMike Models stand of course.

• Haha 1

'Black Mike' the van is all packed now ready for tomorrow so if you really want to see my head implode start a buying frenzy on the BlackMike Models website, no please don't! Hopefully see some of you more northern lot tomorrow.

Duncan B