Sign in to follow this  
BlackMike Models

Scale Scotland, Edinburgh Murrayfield Stadium 25th August

Next up on the Show Calendar for BlackMike Models is Scale Scotland which is the largest single day Model Show in Scotland. This year it has a new and hugely improved venue, Murrayfield Stadium in Edinburgh (which, apparently, was specially built for sweaty, overweight men to run around bumping into each other so is ideal for model shows) with 800 free car parking spaces and excellent public transport services from the centre of Edinburgh and the train stations etc.

The Show is from 10am to 5pm, there is a BBQ (which I will be trying out but am not telling Steve about!) and lots of other interesting stuff which you can find out about by visiting www.scalescotland.co.uk .

The most important thing you need to know is that  BlackMike Models will be there so bring your wallets, purses and credit cards :)

Duncan B

• Like 1

What a Show! We had a really enjoyable day and it's safe to say BlackMike Models will be back next year. The venue is excellent and with a few minor tweaks will really set the bar at a very high standard for other shows to follow. Thanks to all the Organisers, you did a splendid job and everything seemed to run like clockwork. A special thanks to all the kids (sorry, I didn't catch which School they were from) who helped to get the Traders into the venue on Friday afternoon, my ageing back really appreciated the assistance (are you all available to help us at Driffield on Sunday?).

As always, thank you to everyone who stopped to chat and sometimes to buy from us on the day, I hope you all had a great day. And one final thank you to Steve who, once again, gave up his own free time to come and help me out (even though he hadn't been well during the week and should probably really have stayed at home to rest up).

Duncan B

• Like 2