11 hours ago, Grunhertz said:

Yep I've seen it but to be honest I can wait for a special hobby one to show up 

Forgot the Special Hobby kit existed. Hopefully you can find one at a sensible price. The return of model shows always helps our cause.

9 hours ago, RWG686 said:

I have a very sharp pointy stick to fight everybody off if that's a 1/72 Scimitar :biggrin:

You'll need it! :laugh:

6 hours ago, Sprocket said:

well I can't show the kit, but I can give a likely back story, it would go something like this....

Victoria Masters, a Bee Scientist at the pinnacle of her scientific achievement, about to present her findings to a special meeting of the Bee scientific society, when unfortunately she fell into vat of special bee juice and came out looking rather bewildered and sticky. When she finally made it to the Society meeting the members all looked horrified and banned her from future meetings, after which..... she vowed her revenge.....

if there's no outcry I may reveal the monster in the plain white box, but get ready to hide behind the sofa

Is it a Bee-52?

Or a Bee-1Bee?

6 hours ago, Sprocket said:

so i dug it out of the pile of doom in the loft, my loft is insulated so very little dust, if that had been on top of my wardrobe it would be a mass of dust. So it's actually ready to go. Once the Chuck Wagon is finished.

KfmJSIA.jpg 

Good man! :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, Gorby said:

This is the current entirety of my sta… apparently I can't call it a stash as it fits in one photo. :dry:

P1050654.JPG

Yes I know, it's a bit excessive isn't it? And two more are on the way.

I have difficulty choosing which one to do next, how the hell do you choose when you have hundreds of kits available?

@Jessie_C beat me to it :laugh: Ask us how we choose when there's a whole internet available!

3 hours ago, Mad Steve said:

Afternoon Everyone :) 

Okay then. I've over a 100 car kits that I have no interest in building whatsoever. :) 

So here's the choice. What's the next bike, and the next 48th scale.

20211022_165525.thumb.jpg.3284fe26f6b6c6521bc4250c9f31623a.jpg

20211022_165518.thumb.jpg.e39746a6c5dd9029dc24030adb82988a.jpg

888 followed by NCR. There, sorted, crack on!

Was tempted to vote for an Aoshima kit instead but know we need to keep the sponsor satisfied ;) 

54 minutes ago, Sprocket said:

yes, you've opened my eyes to how pricey they are, I was going to suggest the 1/32 scale Matchbox Puma until seeing how pricey they are, the Airfix 1/72 one goes for over 30 smackaroonies. I was going to post a Puma picking up troops in the Jungle wot I took in 1986, but I don't want to help lift dosh from your wallet. Instead sit back and enjoy my Wessex over on the other page.

Ooooh :wub: You tease!

43 minutes ago, Sprocket said:

I'm gonna dig out my Junglie picture to tempt Col to go for it.

Go on then. Please :) 

16 minutes ago, Sprocket said:

Surely buying our Gorby is against some rules somewhere, there must be a law against it in Canada.

Depends how Gorby feels about it of course.

Edited by Col.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
27 minutes ago, Col. said:

What's the next bike

Somefink you can rev the bag off,dump the clutch,do a polo mint and pull a dirty great wheelie withxD

Like this:

Edited by Miggers
  • Like 2
49 minutes ago, Sprocket said:

well, let me release a partial clue to the hideousness of this terrible apparition, just one of it's arms, if you can call it an arm, what they call arms in the insect human cross over world of Sci Fi Horror, sofa at the ready.

orrible_thumb_b_pf1y9y.jpg

I can't look it's just Orrible

Looks like something I found in a bag of cheap (cheep?) chicken nuggets once.

4 minutes ago, Sprocket said:

As promised, the Junglie Puma picking up troops from the Jungle in deepest darkest Belize 1986.

puma_picking_up_troops_in_Belize_86_lm18

Thank you :D 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Mad Steve said:

The Vespa then 😬

I saw that and decided not to make comment("Call yourself a biker?you've got a kit for a hairdryer there,what's that all about then,you can't decide whether you're a Mod or a Hell's Angel,crazy mixed up kid":rofl:)

• Haha 1
53 minutes ago, Mad Steve said:

I have a built 1/6th scale Kevin

1/12th scale 13s are very thin on the ground. 

20211022_195635.thumb.jpg.3905b05928ced0050a56787969b9c5bf.jpg

Edit- better photos can be taken in the morning 😬

Very nice

Honda CBX 1000 6?

Edited by Kevin
  • Like 1

This is allegedly about half of my stash. This is my Fleet Air Arm and Helicopter bit. The B-66 box contains a Magna Short Seamew.  Since I sold off over two thousand  five hundred kits , I have just left one half in a disorganised pile (hence no photos). Some day I'll count them ,decide (again) that I won't live long enough to build them and sell them.

resized_63c1de34-a6d1-4313-8c64-fa756aceresized_312093cb-e756-4789-bef4-6e449d10

resized_56de4a85-48dd-479f-861a-d466d79e

resized_b20b4070-e9ba-4e32-acad-ccd3816a

Just as well that the mojo is on its way back.

• Like 6
14 hours ago, Jessie_C said:

Are you willing to consider a transatlantic transaction? I missed this when it was available and I'm willing to offer a decent price for you.

I'll have a think about that Jessie and get back to you.

14 hours ago, Sprocket said:

well, let me release a partial clue to the hideousness of this terrible apparition, just one of it's arms, if you can call it an arm, what they call arms in the insect human cross over world of Sci Fi Horror, sofa at the ready.

orrible_thumb_b_pf1y9y.jpg

I can't look it's just Orrible

‘Orrible!? That’s a delicacy in China. Get yourself down the Wuhan markets and there is no need to model it - you can get a bag of them fried and ready to eat

• Haha 4

Well, now I feel poor seeing the size of those stashes.... But anyhow, you lot have a headstart of some years on me so that's fair as well.

The two kits that pass as a stash over here

resized_3e3dd6ef-8ac9-4f6f-b606-ab309952

Nice looking at your stashes. I'm off to dream somewhere now

• Like 4