Sign in to follow this  
BlackMike Models

The Fife Scale Model Show, Saturday 16th June

This Saturday is the Fife Scale Model Show hosted by the East Neuk Model Club in the Old Parish Centre, Kirk Wynd, Cupar. Fife (KY15 5AW). Doors open at 10am until 4pm.

This is a fantastic little show and is well worth a visit if you are in the area. Entry costs £4 for Adults, under 16s go free and a free tea or coffee is included in the ticket price. A 'special bonus' is BlackMike Models will be there!

Duncan B

• Like 2

Not sure if I'll make it but will be down if possible. The pervious shows have always had a nice friendly attmosphere.

• Like 1

All packed up and ready to go. This is the second nearest model show to home but I still have to be out the door at 6am because Steve wants to meet up at McD's for breakfast :wtf: (to be fair he has to set off nearly 2 hours earlier than me).

Duncan B

We had a great day at the Fife Scale Model Show in Cupar today, it really is a splendid little show. My thanks go out to our hosts, the East Neuk Model Club, who are always good for some banter along the way. Steve and I enjoyed our curry with you after the show too, thanks for that invite too :)

Duncan B

• Like 1