We need this as a kit now!!

Just now, Gorby said:

But isn't that exactly the same as all the other scooters that Steve builds? Just that it's an orange one rather than a blue one or a black one or a red one.....

:stirthepot:

Scooters lol at leat you didn't call it a moped 

• Haha 2
On 3/28/2021 at 9:00 AM, Gorby said:

But isn't that exactly the same as all the other scooters that Steve builds? Just that it's an orange one rather than a blue one or a black one or a red one.....

:stirthepot:

oh good god, the standard of people on here :no: :) 

Only just saw this one :) 

Well, the skinny is that Tamiya entered into a licensing agreement with KTM, I think as far back as 2016ish.....

There have been persistent rumour's for the past year, even longer I think, that they were releasing a new Moto GP bike, a brand new bike, but that's all they have been so Far...

Now if they released it in 1/6th scale :) 

• Like 4
On 01/04/2021 at 18:37, Mad Steve said:

You know me too well... 

I've had a couple of laps on an old classic Suzuki RGB 500 racing bike many many years ago...

Absolutely shat myself 😬 but man what a thrill... 

Had a razz on a 1988 RG500 with Stan Stevens pipes on it yonks ago.

Blip throttle,clutch in,hook bottom gear,blip throttle again and pull away gently.

Feet up,a squirt of power in bottom gear,hook second,handful of power,lift front wheel.

Hook third,give it some,WWWOOOOO-HHHOOOOOOOOOOO,we have lift off, up and away.

Just as lairy as Bubble's Mach IV 750H2 Kwacker,but no hinge in the middle of the frame and the

yowl of the square four from those Stan Stevens 'spannies once on the pipe was bonkers.

I so love a good two stroke up on the pipe.

Edited by Miggers
  • Like 1

😬

Devin, the owner told me, watch her, she'll try and fly, dont open her up in 1st.... 

That damn thing lifted in every flippen gear, so it was a case of screaming with fear when you accelerated then screaming in pain when you brake cos the tank smashes your nuts... 😬

But when you get the rhythym right, my god what a ride. :scooter:

• Haha 2