Sign in to follow this  
BlackMike Models

IPMS Gloucester Show, Sunday 13th May

Breaking News, BlackMike Models will be attending the IPMS Gloucester Show on Sunday 13th May at the Churchdown Community Centre, Churchdown. I have been on the standby list since January and someone has pulled out so BlackMike Models is filling the gap.

I hope to see some of you there next week.

Duncan B

Edited by BlackMike Models
  • Like 2

Last call for anyone who'd like to pre-order something from me for collection at the IPMS Gloucester show this Sunday. I'm packing up today but won't be taking too much stuff as I am not sure how much space I am getting (only 2 tables I think).

Hopefully see some of you there, if you are there come over and say hello. I don't bite (but Steve does drool!).

Duncan B

All packed and ready to go. It was a difficult one to prepare for as I have no idea of how much space I will have other than I have 2 tables. No point in filling the van right up so what to leave behind? I guess we'll find out if I made the right choices or not on Sunday.

If anyone is heading to the show do come over and say hello. I have Jaffa cakes for visitors to feed to Steve, he likes chocolate biscuits too.

Duncan B