Paul Brown

Sale of Revell

A bid has been accepted for the sale of the 'Revell Global Lot' by auction as of today, the sale to be confirmed tomorrow 13th April, so it seems that Revell's future has been secured, although what changes might take place is anybody's guess. For those that understand the legalese, follow these links:

http://upshotservices.s3.amazonaws.com/files/ff11e972-f6c7-458c-a00b-05e14958d7f7/5ed51134-635a-4fd4-882c-7cf95721ae59.pdf

http://upshotservices.s3.amazonaws.com/files/ff11e972-f6c7-458c-a00b-05e14958d7f7/f14c1828-a160-4bbc-8d90-2e6ba2f58964.pdf

• Like 1

The links aren't working, Paul
Just keep returning to this page 

Hoping for the best for Revell's future. 

Have watched the video. And it sounds to me like a management buyout by a management that didn't have the money so long as quantum or whatever theyre called stay out of it and let Revell do what they are good at then so much the better and good luck to Revell 

• Like 1

If they keep turning out RAF Germany and East German Air Force items to the quality of their Hunter and MiG-21 I'll be happy. In the meantime I hope all those employed by Revell are assured of job security for the long-term as it must have been a worrying time for them.

14 minutes ago, Col. said:

If they keep turning out RAF Germany and East German Air Force items to the quality of their Hunter and MiG-21 I'll be happy. In the meantime I hope all those employed by Revell are assured of job security for the long-term as it must have been a worrying time for them.

Black Mike just shared a post on his Facebook page which doesn't sound so good for those working for Revell USA

With thanks to Duncan for sharing the post.

I have just talked to my long-time contact at Revell. He told me that Revell USA is dead, and he is unemployed at the end of the day. One company bought Revell of Germany and Revell USA. All design and manufacturing will be done in Germany, and the kits will be distributed in the USA by a distributor. Sad day.

Edited by Walrus
  • Sad 2