BlackMike Models

Modelcollect T-72BA

Here is my first armour model for 35 years, Modelcollect's lovely little T-72BA. Painted with AK Interactive's new formula 'Real Color' paints and weathered with various washes and pigments. I really enjoyed myself with this one and am already planning on building one of Modelcollect's BMP3s some time soon.

Forgive any glaring errors, I normally can be found mangling plastic aircraft and really know nothing about armour.

IMG_3561-L.jpg

IMG_3563-L.jpg

IMG_3565-L.jpg

IMG_3569-L.jpg

IMG_3568-L.jpg

IMG_3567-L.jpg

Duncan B

Edited by BlackMike Models
  • Like 6

That's turned out rather well mate. The colour and washes/shading have all pulled together.

I see they do the T-14 with etch bar armour. I think you should have a go at that. I had so much fun doing it in 1/35, I reckon it'll be a hoot in 1/72.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Drichc said:

That's turned out rather well mate. The colour and washes/shading have all pulled together.

I see they do the T-14 with etch bar armour. I think you should have a go at that. I had so much fun doing it in 1/35, I reckon it'll be a hoot in 1/72.

The T-14 is part of a restock heading this way as I type but I fancy an early BMP3 which is also on its way:)

Duncan B