Jump to content

100 years of the RAF group build

Recommended Posts

I was temporarily discombobulated about which mark was which. The C is the conventional USN version, B is ‘jumpy’ version and A is the conventional USAF one, see I did know really!

As the unit price is expected to drop considerably I suspect the RAF might get some of the A versions at a later date to free up puddle jumpers for the Carrier(s). It has been speculated on. 

Sorry for the slight thread creep. 

To get us back on thread I see that Hasegawa have released a 1/72 F-35B recently. It is in USM markings but I’m sure RAF decals will become available if not already? That would be a shoe in for this GB.

Duncan B

  • Like 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.