BlackMike Models

I'm not sure how this happened? Modelcollect T-72BA

38 minutes ago, Grunhertz said:

It dawned on you?? 😂 you and your bunch of pushers have been relieving me of money for nearly 10 years and it dawned on you? 😁

You'd be surprised how easy it is to forget that a whole pile of models and modelling accessories exist when you spend every day thinking of them as just 'stock'. In the early days I used to look at each item when they came in and consider the merits of each as a build but soon went completely model blind and couldn't even look at my own stash.

Better to just think of them as 'stock' and not pause too long over each one (which doesn't explain the RFM Panther that has been sitting on our dining room table for the last 2 days getting admiring glances from me and scowls from Mrs B).

Duncan B

• Haha 2

I'm calling this one done, I was getting to the point where more meddling would have started taking it backwards. I've had a lot of fun with it and look forward to having a go at a Modelcollect BMP3 at some point.

Here's a little taster before the RFI.

IMG_3555-M.jpg

IMG_3553-M.jpg

Thanks for your comments and tips along the way,

Duncan B

• Like 2

A real gem, I cant think of another way to get that much detail in 1/72nd other than a bit of DIY. Well done that man 

• Thanks 1