Muttley

NASA T-38 Talon

On my travels in  the US in the summer I made the trip to NASA, and found their T-38 Talon Gate Guards. Now, with a T-38 in the stash I want to build this, but I can't find the deals anywhere in 1/72. Can anyone help? 

Thanks

hyUsU22.jpg

• Like 1

There was a sheet done by VM Decals a few years ago but not sure how available that will be now.

Trumpeter do a NASA T-38C in 1/48 scale, the boxart shows the standard yellow bar on the fin but the decals also include this fancy badge too. I know it's not in the scale you asked about but it's not an expensive kit if you can find it (I did have a couple in stock but have sold out at the moment).

(Trumpeter 02878 T-38C Talon NASA is the kit, might be worth checking to see if Hobby Boss do it in 1/72?).

Duncan B

• Like 1

On 1/6/2018 at 21:37, Col. said:

There was a sheet done by VM Decals a few years ago but not sure how available that will be now.

Finally found it, but seems unavailable. Although I did see a set for an F104, and then convert it

• Like 1

On 1/7/2018 at 08:52, BlackMike Models said:

Trumpeter do a NASA T-38C in 1/48 scale, the boxart shows the standard yellow bar on the fin but the decals also include this fancy badge too. I know it's not in the scale you asked about but it's not an expensive kit if you can find it (I did have a couple in stock but have sold out at the moment).

(Trumpeter 02878 T-38C Talon NASA is the kit, might be worth checking to see if Hobby Boss do it in 1/72?).

Duncan B

Cool, i'll have a look at that, yep, not the scale, but it should build up well. Off to have a look

• Like 1