BlackMike Models

Zoukei Mura SWS48-05 F-4S Phantom II now in stock

The latest release in Zoukei Mura's range of 1/48 scale McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantoms has landed in stock at BlackMike Models. This release is of the ultimate US Navy version of the venerable Phantom, namely the F-4S variant. This was an improved and upgrade which added slatted wings to the proven F-4J model.

For more details follow the link: https://www.blackmikemodels.co.uk/products/zoukei-mura-sws4805-1-48-mcdonnell-douglas-f-4s-phantom-ii

Duncan B

As I promised, bought the J2M3 Raiden. Looks a great kit, but then I did promo it for customers when I worked on the ZM stall at Telford in 2012. Always one that has passed me by, so can't wait to do some planning with this one.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, James Hatch said:

As I promised, bought the J2M3 Raiden. Looks a great kit, but then I did promo it for customers when I worked on the ZM stall at Telford in 2012. Always one that has passed me by, so can't wait to do some planning with this one.

The Raiden must either be in great demand or very scarce as I didn't get as many as I had ordered so they sold out straight away. I will get more in when I can. It's the He219 Uhu that I have my eye on.

Duncan B