Caravellarella

Scale Model World 2017 at Telford International Centre......

Hi Terry there will be a few of us there. I'm going for both days. However, we have no table as we're not IPMS affiliated and everything that  the site does is financed out of own pockets apart for the review samples we get, even a few of those are our own purchases. So given the high cost of tables at Telford we can't really run to it. 

Some members will be displaying on various club and Sig tables though.

Grunhertz    1,150

I will be there this year for the first time ever. You can find me at IPMS  Rivenhall so yes people will be there just not as a site for the reasons above 

we will endeavour to get a group photo together for anyone whose interested 

I'll be there in a trading capacity. Michelle's not joking about cost. It's eyewatering before the hotels, van hire and fuel are considered.

In addition, this year they require risk assessments filled in and returned prior to the show (for traders and SIGs/club displays), and copies of public liability insurance coverage (the latter from traders at least) to be forwarded. We have this in place already as a manufacturer but from the sounds of it a number of other small businesses don't.

Grunhertz    1,150
26 minutes ago, sovereignhobbies said:

I'll be there in a trading capacity. Michelle's not joking about cost. It's eyewatering before the hotels, van hire and fuel are considered.

In addition, this year they require risk assessments filled in and returned prior to the show (for traders and SIGs/club displays), and copies of public liability insurance coverage (the latter from traders at least) to be forwarded. We have this in place already as a manufacturer but from the sounds of it a number of other small businesses don't.

Will be good to see you there Jamie 

Paul Brown    314

I'll be there hanging either the L & C or Rivenhall tables and possibly keeping an eye on things for the Splash SIG.

L & C would be happy to accommodate anybody that'd like to exhibit their stuff. It's an anything goes year, but we will be reserving part of the table for Star Wars stuff seeing as it's a special anniversary year.

Dean Large    200

I've just got my IPMS membership card through, so I won't be having to wait outside with my nose pressed against the window like last year! I should be there both days, other commitments permitting.

See you all there, folks...

Dean

• Like 2