Sign in to follow this  
Kpnuts

Italeri 1/12 Mefistofeles

Kpnuts    302

Hi all well it's finally finished (I seem to have very little time to model or even check out the forums lately, life is so hectic)
Anyway for those that didn't follow the build this is not the red version in the museum it's the Ernest Eldridge world record run version, the tail had to be raised and the skirt lowered also an extra seat for the co-driver had to be added all else is out of the box, I've seen some amazing builds of this kit where an amazing amount of detail has been added, I'm no where near as patient as that or talented so here is my version of this amazing kit. It truly is an amazing kit, I have plans for another one but it will be totally radical and nothing like the actual car, anyway that's in the future. Here are the pics.

2h87fqh.jpg
152nyts.jpg
24vn1qq.jpg
10omgih.jpg
ap9sgx.jpg
1zq55wo.jpg
rjr2a9.jpg
34fe9v5.jpg
qx2bt3.jpg
302a1di.jpg
xqi839.jpg
I think I'm going to concentrait on finishing some of the models I've started to clear the bench for October's ducati(the missus surprised me further saying I could also get the upgrade kits taking the cost of it to nearly 700 quid)

• Like 2

Jockster    553

I'd be well chuffed with that one Ken, if it wasn't for the backgroung I would have sworn that was a picture of a real car that you intended to model. Well done matey.