Sign in to follow this  
BlackMike Models

Ultracast and Infini Model stock

Good day fellow stash collectors

I have just acquired some new "old stock" Ultracast items from Sovereign Hobbies (they are reducing the size of their accessories stock to concentrate more on their core business of making outstanding and well researched paint for which we should all be thankful) and I am in the process of adding these items onto the BlackMike Models website. I have uploaded all the 1/48 aircraft related stuff and will be working my way through the 1/35 military stuff during the week.

There is quite a large selection of items available but in very limited numbers, most are single items but there are multiples of some other bits. I'm giving you guys a heads up now but will be advertising the stock on the usual outlets once I have all the Ultracast items listed on the website.

If you are interested head over to www.blackmikemodels.co.uk and search for Ultracast in the Vendors section. While you're there you may as well take a look at the lovely Infini Models sanding sticks, cutting mats and rigging thread that I also got as part of the deal.

Duncan B 

Edited by BlackMike Models
  • Like 2