Sign in to follow this  
Grunhertz

Brexitmodeller show timetable 2017

With this being brexitmodeller's first year of show attendance we have decided (and were asked!!!!)  to show what shows we are attending this year.

Whilst we have regulars who will be attending shows EVERYONE who is a member is more than welcome to help on the  show tables or just display models on the tables. Everyone is welcome and there is no minimum standard of models just whatever you bring.

so the dates so far confirmed are

Southern EXPO, Hornchurch Essex 18th and 19th March

RAF museum Cosford 2nd April

ModelKraft Milton Keynes Bucks 23rd April

these are confirmed so far but we are waiting final confirmation on one more and are pursuing a couple more towards the end of the year. 

Keep an eye on this post and thread for more information as it comes

Darren

Edited by Grunhertz
got Cosford date wrong oops!!!
  • Like 3

I should be at Telford, unless I forget again! :whistle:

Errrr..... Cosford. Just my luck to turn up at the wrong place at the right time! Doh!

Edited by Jockster
  • Like 2

Great! I hope to be at Cosford and Milton Keynes and happy to help setup / breakdown the table. Hopefully I'll have a couple of new things to show too.

• Like 1

Got to decide what confectionary to bring along with me decisions abound.Hmm maybe fruit chews or toffees or maybe mini easter eggs!!.Will we have to make sure Michelle doesnt  depart with too many kits??.

Richard

Bring your camera mate, plenty of stuff to take pictures of,, both inside and out. There is a particularly stunning model of a P51D at the coffee shop that will just blow you away! 

I can man the table for most of the day too bar the odd cigarette break! Do you have a start time?